By Udo Birnbaum
One of my new yearís resolutions is to make fewer new years resolutions. Besides, I have enough left over from last year for recycling.
Remember just a few years back, and all the scare about Y2K? Ever think about what would happen if we were through with the old year, and the new one were not ready to start?
Anyhow, here are some important things to remember:
- The holidays are coming up (of course)
- Not much time left to start a diet this year
- Go visit our county library. It is great and free
- Learn the internet (available at our library)
- Go sit in on commissionersí court meeting
- Go visit and learn from one of your elders
- Get ready for the new political season
- Smile. Make everybody wonder what you are up to.
PS: No, Iím not running for anything. But then I was not either, last time, at this time in the election cycle.
Past Vignettes, Public Concerns, at
Ad pd Udo Birnbaum, 540 VZ CR 2916, Eustace, TX 75124